Board Of Directors- Call For Candidates
The Delaware State Assembly of The Association of Surgical Technology is issuing a Call for Candidates. We are looking for 3 Board of Directors.
Do you want to,
- Represent the AST on a state level
- Network with other medical professionals
- Help promote our profession
- Be a part of the 50 strongCome join the Delaware State Assembly Board of Directors..!!!!!The meeting will be held on Saturday December 5th 10:00am at the Middletown Dinner in Middletown Delaware. Please bring a current curriculum vitae, AST and NBSTSA card for verification of active membership (a least one year) and be prepared to fill out consent to serve to form.Directors shall have the following duties:B. Have the authority to transact business between meetings of the active members.D. Foster the growth and development of the State Assembly.F. Review all committee reports and determine action to be taken.H. Authorize the awarding of all contracts.J. Fulfill any other duties as specified in these Bylaws.
- I. Authorize the exclusive use of the official insignia of the State Assembly.
- G. Submit a written report to the active members for all State Assembly Board of Directors' activities.
- E. Have the authority to establish State Assembly Board of Directors standing committees, the composition and duties of which shall be stated in the State Assembly Policy Manual.
- C. Formulate policies and procedures to be included in the State Assembly Policy Manual. No state assembly policy or procedure may supersede or take precedence over the State Assembly Bylaws.
- A. Read and review the State Assembly's Bylaws annually, any other materials as directed by AST
Any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Tomika A Reid CST, Delaware State Assembly President